Monday 10 August 2015

Design team make using a Stampendous Stamp


Hello everyone...Genny herewith my design team make for JB-Crafting Supplies. I was lucky enough to e able to work with this fabulous stamp from the Stampendous range. I made this simple card this week to send to a friend of mine who just adores shoes. I stamped the image and simply matted and layered it onto some patterned mirri and some plain black. I then just added the silver bow. It was a great stamp to work with as all the detail stamps so cleanly. The actual amount that they have managed to get onto one stamp is amazing. When you find a stamp company whose stamps work well every time..gives you confidence to use them again and again. And it like that for me with Stampendous stamps. They also have the license to work with all the house mouse range...a range which you must know by now, I love.

For next weeks make, I will show how this stamp can be used alongside a vintage make. The same stamp but used in a totally different way. Oh and to answer a question that was sent to me...for most of my stamping I use a memento inkpad..normally in tuxedo black. That's so I can use my alcohol pens to colour onto it if I want to. I use a Versomark for embossing and a Stazon for stamping onto acetate and glass. For inking backgrounds and for stencil work, I tend to use the Tim Holtz Distress range. There are many different types of inkpad out there but once I've found something that works for me, I tend to stick to it. One more that I have remembered is that I use a Versafine in black if I intend to watercolour. I hope that helps..and as I've said if you have any questions..just ask.

So until next week..I hope that the weather is kind to you all...so until then ..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment