Monday 8 August 2016

Design team makes...Christmas ideas


Hello everyone..Genny here. I had every intention of blogging last week but sadly BT were not for letting me play. It seems to be one of the prices I have to pay for living in such a beautiful place. But finally here I am with a selection of Christmas Cards. Yes I know that it's only August but I like to think about it now and then I have plenty of time to decide what I'm going to do.

All my cards today are from Hobby Art and I have chosen to work with them because they are such good quality for one and the other reason is that I love all these images. Cards 1 and 3 are from Daryl the Quirky turkey stamp set and they have a similar sense of humour to last years Baa Humbug set.

The card below is Otto the Owl and is a rubber stamp..which is another form of stamp that Hobby Art do. Equally as easy to use to get a brilliant image.




My final 4 cards are all from the Nature Trail stamp set. I just couldn't help and have a play with this set and as you can see from the four cards below, depending what colours you use and what elements you pick..each is different. For all the cards below, I have stamped onto watercolour card using my Versafine ink pad and coloured them using my Lyra watercolours. I used a white Pentouch pen to add the snowflakes and of course I just had to add some glitter..after all it will be Christmas..lol






I hope that you like the cards and that you will have found a little inspiration. As always, should you want or need any crafting supplies..just pop over to JB-Crafting Supplies and speak to Julie. So until next week..take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment