Monday 15 August 2016

Design team make...The Loo Roll Book


Hello everyone...Genny here. For today's design team make, I have created the loo roll book. I saw this book being made by the fabulous Rosemary Berry and just had to make it to share with you. Basically it is a tag book and you can make as many tag pockets as you wish. The empty toilet rolls form the tag pockets and the covers are made just using some grey board. I decided to make this to put pictures of my new kittens in, thinking that it would be a nice way to celebrate their first year. Of course there are so many ways that you could use this pocket book. Your grandchildren..perhaps a special day out or a birthday, your pets or even your garden through the year. It's a lovely way to scrapbook without having the expense.








For next week, I shall be making another tag book but doing it step by step. So start saving your toilet roll cardboards now. I also have an idea for using your empty cardboards for making a snowflake decoration...which I will share at a later date.
I am currently asking all my friends for their empty loo rolls in readiness for next week..lol. So until then..take care and happy crafting.





No comments:

Post a Comment